When we were children, all we knew aloe vera was a good remedy burn wounds. Some may even experience trying aloe juice as it was known to cure digestive problems. Along with its remarkable healing properties, science was able to extract Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides (AMP) and isolate it in concentrated form for more potency.
What is Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides?
Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides (AMP) is a compound derived from Aloe Vera extract. It is just one of the over 200 ingredients found in aloe extract. But it is the only component highly responsible of all healing properties attributed to Aloe. Allow us to enumerate the top 10 for this post.
1. Helps stop the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestine wall.
2. Relieves autoimmune and allergic responses.
3. Effectively balance proper immune system function.
4. An anti-inflammatory agent.
5. Restores protective mucus lining in the intestines.
6. Prevents over-production of stomach acids that leads to heartburn, acid reflux or GERD.
7. Promotes healing of tissues in the body.
8. Maintains correct fluid levels in the digestive tract that helps alleviate diarrhea and constipation. Also improves digestion and the proper absorption of nutrients.
9. Also has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast and anti-parasitic properties! All-packed with medicinal goodness!
10. Improves blood circulation in the body.
There are a lot of companies offering AMP online. As effective as this ingredient claims to be, it would be wise for you to take a look around, ask a lot of questions and consult your doctor before making a purchase. As it has no known adverse effects or contraindication, it will be good for you to check if it you are not allergic to it. Who knows, AMP just might help you turn your health around!
Images provided by freedigitalphotos.net